Join us for National Cleaning Week, March 28 – April 3, 2021, as we celebrate the value of clean and the important, positive impact cleaning has on public health, the environment, and our economy. This designated week represents a unique opportunity to raise public awareness for the value of clean, show appreciation for front-line cleaning professionals, and for you to promote your business and the cleaning industry.
As the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA promotes the importance of clean, advocates at the federal and state levels, provides education and training, and raises the profile of the cleaning industry. Together, we can change the way the world views cleaning in part through National Cleaning Week!
Taking place March 28-April 3, 2021, National Cleaning Week will offer countless ways to engage and explore educational opportunities, support charitable causes, advocate for the industry, and more. All cleaning professionals are highly encouraged to attend the Virtual Clean Advocacy Summit, March 30-31, 2021. We are offering member and non-member rates so everyone can have a voice and attend the Virtual Clean Advocacy Summit.
- Sunday, March 28: Save 20% on educational courses, one day only, use code CMI50. Shop education courses.
- Monday, March 29: Support ISSA Charities™—Cleaning for a Reason®, ISSA Hygieia Network, and ISSA Scholars. Donate here.
- Tuesday, March 30: Clean Advocacy Summit two-day event. Save your virtual seat and register today.
- Wednesday, March 31: We want to hear from you! Get social and share how COVID-19 changed the way your organization views cleaning on ISSA’s LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Thursday, April 1: Thank your facility cleaning staff and recognize them for a job well done. Show us how you recognized your cleaning team with a picture on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Friday, April 2: Stay in-the-know with resources you need to advance clean and drive innovation. Sign-up for government text alerts, e-newsletters, and subscriptions to CMM and Cleanfax.
Saturday, April 3: Join ISSA and Save 10% on your first year of membership, use code INTRO2021.